EQ2484 | INDUCTOR BASED DISCRETE EQ
- Class A Discrete Analog Design
- Inductor Based EQ Filters
- Four Bands EQ with Shelf and Bell Filters
- Four Frequencies for HF and LF
- 6 Frequencies for Each Mid Band
- Transformer Coupled Inputs and Outputs
- Made with Selected NOS Components
- High Grade Black Anodized Front Panel
- Dual Mono Configuration
- Handmade and Fully Tested
- On-Board Voltage 500 Rack PSU Filters
- Direct Sale – Save on Distributors Fee!
Add Harmonics to your Recordings or Tracks
The EQ2484 is made with custom made HRK multi-taped Inductors. The frequency can be selected with rotary switch. Each switch position couples inductor tap and capacitor to create resonance circuit for selected frequency.
Today inductors can be found only in very expensive gear. Vintage Inductor based EQ’s have unique sonic character. This is why equalizers restored from old recording consoles are well regarded by sound engineers.
Coupled with Custom HRK Transformers
The Input and Output of the EQ2584 are coupled with specially designed custom HRK Transformers.
All HRK transformers provide the sweet-spot sonic characteristic with pristine detail reproduction. The goal of the design process was to create the transformer which will deliver a balance between the transparency and colouration typical for transformers.
Discrete Transistor Class A Output Transformer Driver
The output transformer is powered by Class A, No-Feedback, DC-Coupled Discrete Driver.